Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The top 20 Beer drinking countries

Here is a slide show count down of the top 20 beer drinking nations in the world. Although there were a few surprises I knew who would be in the #1 spot. I'll give you a hint from an earlier post:

"___ _____ ________ is know for its heavy beer consumption and I guess putting beer in large plastic cola bottles helps facilitate this. I remember when visting ______ seeing advertisements for breakfast, brunch and lunch specials which included a beer, Gotta love 'em."

Cheers!

UPDATE:
My favorite "beer facts were from Australia, the #4 spot:


  • Apparently the first European settlers in Australia drank more alcohol per person than any other community in the history of mankind.
  • In 1954 Bob Hawke made it into the Guinness Record Book for sculling 2.5 pints of beer in 11 seconds. He then went on to become the Prime Minister of Australia.

No comments: